Saturday, February 13, 2010

didnt happen






K!












so I go looking for boxxes.......tinnnyyy lil boxxess ( tis an inside joke)..............and wouldn't u know.............."If I come back 2morrow they will have all I need as they have already compacted them" so....................me wardrobe.........or the bulk of it is still crawling up a wall.................


Speaking of crawling up a wall............

My cat Charo.............Charlie has been in a cage 4 about 3 weeks..I am going to get him on the 25th..........I have a feeling I might get bit..............HARD.....as poor lil-big guy has never been left alone ..let alone in a bloody cage.................... EVER!!!






MEOW!!!


I am very anxious about picking him up...........will be nice to have some familiarity again as me charo loves to snuggle...I miss him....






:(


Man....

I have so much to write.......so much so say.............




DIVULGE!

I don't know where to begin..............

I know deep inside I need to be alone............

for awhile.....

and just.....

FOCUS!


I will post a few pics though...

of Charlie....

and recent ones of me.....

I bought a notebook....................

due to my Desktop flying out the 2nd story window!!!!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!


anyhoo


ciao 4 now

No comments: