Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Gain of o job

Okay....so I have gained prolly 12 unwanted lbs. and cos I am not accustomed to having any extra weight on my ol' bones it has manifested into lower back pain that is becoming unbearable...not to mention the fact that I HATE being out of shape or having any unnecessary weight. The fact that I'm 5'11 its quite easy to hide any extra weight....so when I complain about any extra weight ppls look @ me as if I'm cwazy...which I'm not...well......

So its imperative that I find a jobola with the quick as I am broke and well.....broke....I am now in Phoenix which I am happy to say is quite lovely as I don't have to deal with the doom and the gloom in Oregon or the snow in WA. Its sunny everyday and for the most part I can wear shorts and tees on a daily basis ( that and the bloody weight gain I cannot wear anything else).

So today its resume' time and job search time.......

wish me luck

more lata'

No comments: