Sunday, February 06, 2011

keeping it real

Okay....I told myself I wasn't going to post anything regarding my current relationship status....but hell.....leaving it out of my blogging would make for a very very dull Blog.....so hence I guess this will B a very dull post....cos I just cant get myself to post anything regarding something that personal......and its still very volatile meaning there are very raw feelings on both sides and i don't want to create a Blogging "She Typed...she typed" situation......

Moving on....

Its Super Sunday....and I am rooting for the packers.....the new QB for the packers is amazing... as well the team as a whole is quite amazing....but to b fair the Silk Curtain isnt 2 shabby either......so it should make for a pretty coo pigskin game.....with that being said I can hear the National Anthem in the other room so I should finish this up and go and watch.....



More lata'



No comments: