Friday, March 22, 2013

I love this.....Capn Spanky wrote this about our firrst meeting

Last night got out of hand...It started out innocently enough. I went home from work and had something to eat and was feeling a bit tired so I decided to take a nap for a bit. A couple hours later I woke up and decided to head down to Old C's to see if anyone was around to play pool. I took the long way there so I could drive like a maniac a bit more in the ol' Celica GT. Very fun.
I arrived and ran into Electron MicroJeff and we were soon joined by Paul from Dublin, Bill and his amazingly beautiful and very nice wife from Venezuala. (Bill gives me hope because though Bill is a really nice guy, he's not the pinacle of manly good looks and his wife is all around good.) Anyway, they were going out for dinner and I declined dinner with them. A few minutes later Sportwriter showed up and we began to play a little pool. We won a few and lost a few but decided to quit playing when Alabama Girl showed up. Sportwriter and Alabama Girl have a bit of a fling going.) Anyway, a couple hours of drinking goes by and MicroJeff and the boys show up again, Johnny Vegas comes in and Forest comes in for a couple drinks and things are starting to get riled up a bit.
By the end of the night, MicroJeff and Paul are arguing about rules in pool with the two guys they were playing, one of which is a bar tender at Old C's. They also start arguing about who is the bigger asshole. (That was pretty funny.) Johnny Vegas is schmoozing a couple gals as he always is, one of them he is doing really well with. The girl's friend keeps telling me I look like Marky Mark but she has a peculiar way about that I just can't put my finger on. I also disregard any chance of getting anywhere with her because she is 5' 11" blonde hair, blue eyes and a spectacular body, and let's face it, I'm not. Sportswriter has left and Alabama Girl is a little tipsy now and keeps hugging me and calling me her favorite Canadian Guy and trying to ward me away from the tall blonde girl saying her, 'Female Radar' is going off and that girl is bad news.
So Forest gives Alabama Girl a lift home which is good because she is pretty sauced. MicroJeff's other buddies take off for the night and Steve says he wants to go out with the girls for another drink somewhere. It's already 2:30am but what the hell, I've never had anyone over to my place before down here so I invite MicroJeff and Johnny Vegas and the two ladies over for a couple drinks.
(Side Note: Saw Italy and her boyfriend at the bar. They went downtown and he parked somewhere he shouldn't have and got his car towed away.)
Back to the tale at hand. We ge to my place and I crack a bottle of wine and pass out a couple Smirnov Ice. MicroJeff is getting into a heated discussion with the blonde girl about being a lesbian. Yes, that is exactly what I said. A 5'11", beautiful, blonde hair, blue eyed, 36-D sportin', size-6-ass lesbian is in my apartment. Her friend, who Johny Vegas is on like stink on shit starts to not feel well and has to give homage to the porcelin altar. MicroJeff heads home because he has to work in 3 hours, leaving me with Miss Sexy Lesbian. (I think that is a fitting description.) So the night moves on a little further and finally I boot everyone out because it is now 4:30am and I have to work at 8am. Vegas's little girl flashes us her breasts a couple times because she is fuckin WASTED. Miss Sexy Lesbian shakes my hadn and says it was nice to meet me when they are getting ready to go and then she doesn't let go of my hand. She pulls me in and gives me hug, which I'm all for, because hey, she's a sexy 5'11" lesbian with huge breasts. Most men never see a girl like this unless they are renting a movie from Joe's Corner Movie Mart in the little back closet section. She lets go, looks at me, hugs me again, lets go, sits down. Then she gets up, hugs me again. Now I'm getting a little confused as to what she is trying to do here. She's a bit drunk and so am I so I ask her if she would like some water before they go. She nods, I bring her a glass of water and she stands up, sets the water down, hugs me again and then she starts kissing me.
I was kissed by a tall beautiful lesbian.
No, I was not dreaming, I am not making this shit up. Johnny Vegas was there and he can vouch for the truth of the matter. So Miss Sexy Lesbian sits down on my lap in my big coushy chair and kisses me a few more times. Her friend is now saying, "What the hell are you doing kissing a guy!" (I personally thought she was jealous, which is weird for a straight girl to be jealous of her lesbian friend kissing a guy.) Anyway, she kissed me a few more times, left me her number and asked me to call her sometime soon. Johnny Vegas is pretty close to sober so he drives the drunk brunette (who flashed us her breasts again) and Miss Sexy Lesbian home for the night. I make some quick dinner, throw backa couple glasses of water and head to bed.
Morning comes and I am in no shape to even get out of bed. I call into work, blame my alergies, drink some more water, and head back to bed. I awaken at 12:30, go down to CDI and grab my paycheque, hit the bank and then come into work. What a weird night I had.
All I did was go home from work to take a nap.
One thing I have to add. Johnny Vegas went for couple more drinks with the ladies and I guess the brunette was trying to get Miss Sexy Lesbian in on some three-way action. Much to Johnny Vegas' dismay, she declined and he was stuck with only one girl. Poor, poor Johnny

No comments: