Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Need another holiday

This will B Short.

I need a holiday from my holiday.


It was fabulous......Orcas Is. was Beautiful....it was the drive that was exhausting as I HATE driving at night...and well.........we drove at night a considerable amount of time.......


The Professor and I are doing well..

Mr.C is happy, but his new truck is giving him grief.


Lucy quit at the J.

:(


Ummmmm

Im hungry and in need of hooking up my new DELL which is still IN ITS BOX!!!!

I know I know

so I shall try and do that this weekend.......as well I have an accounting exam and I need to finish up SOC> which I am doing on me 5 day holiday at the end of NOV. I also have to submit my writing portfolio.....so I can register for next term....


Ok....that just about does it for now.....

Life keeps on trucking along.....


More lata

No comments: