Saturday, May 13, 2006

Chasers..........

Well

I shall now give an update on mylfe (my Life) for those of you who have forgotten.

Mr.C was pulled over AGAIN for drunk driving...but they reduced it to a negligent driving. He then hit 3...yes count them 1,2,3...THREE cars.

His license has thus been suspended.........

His GF has a DUI as well............so she should be losing her license here soon 2.

I am STILL trying to get all my shit together here...............unpack and find room Etc....not much fun.........I hate moving.... seems like yesterday I was driving my 1/4 filled U-Haul from Portland...........and now here I am again, living out of boxes and not being able to find my stuff and going CRAZY!!!!!!!!!

Other than that...nothing really new...I still need to call about my Job, to see if I indeed still have a JOB!!!..........So that shall be Mondays adventure...

I do have to announce the arrival of my new blue-eyed baby boy


Chase

He weighs about 1lb
Is approx. 4 weeks old
and is the most adorable tiny baby boy I have ever had.

He was living inside my weight set at my brothers place..........we seen each other.......I ran...he ran........I then went back and got him........we have been inseparable ever since.........

He is a BALINESE with tipped ears .......I found some photos online that closely resemble him, but we took a few yesterday with his lil collar so when we get them I shall show ya!!!















BTW

The Professor freaks out when I blog which is why I dont update, so y'all can blame her!!!

;)

No comments: