Thursday, January 31, 2008

A Re-Post

I posted this about 2 yrs ago...........and well...........I just feel like posting it again................tis the mood I'm in.



Pet Peeves

Ok so I am driving around today and I was rather irritated so I decided when I returned home I would make a list of things that really BUG me....so here goes.......


(This list isn't in order of irritability......the irritability is all equal)



1. Writing emails to friends and getting no reply. I mean the whole point of writing an email is to basically ask "hey....how the hell are ya?" right? So if one sends someone an email...the polite thing 2 do would be to answer it.......well that's Coley's law of ethical email behavior.

* If I receive an email from someone and I don't reply.......then that basically means I don't want to have any type of communication with that individual...so for those who keep sending me email....and I don't write back...well......now you know why....

hmmmmmm now that I think about it.......perhaps Coleys law applies to those to whom I am not getting responses from......well....

F**K U2!!
;)


2. People who cannot drive......nor adhere to the laws concerning pedestrians.....or for that matter...... pedestrians who don't adhere to the law. Example- Today I was driving downtown and this older guy walks directly out in front of me and another vehicle with out even looking.....the crosswalk was about 30 feet behind him....he could have easily used it.....as that's what its there for......but oh no.......he just trots on out in the middle of the street........irritability level on that lil happening would be in the RED ZONE

3. Backstabbers- Individuals who don't have the balls to say what they want to say to your face and so resort to saying things behind your back........hey.... we are all guilty of this .....but I, myself...am one of the people that will tell you to your face what I feel.........I am finding this behavior is especially high in the nursing profession...as for the most part....... the % of female employees is especially high.......so of course the gossip level goes up with the % of female employees....

Just the facts Ma'am


4. POP UPS!- I have to say the RED ZONE isn't red enough for these annoying fuckers! I have tried just about every little software package known to Geek Dom......with no real relief..........they are extremely annoying........

5. SPAM- see above

6. Liars/Thieves- I don't think I need to elaborate on these types. They speak volumes with their despicable actions......

7. People who smack their food while eating- Ummmmmmmm.......tis gross and rude.....CLOSE YOUR MOUTH......I know a few individuals to whom I am directing this at.....he/she will sit and SLOP AND SMACK their food.....all the while........talking to you.......and your just sitting there with this look of disgust and disbelief on ur face......and he is oblivious to why.......
nice.....well...........no its not....

8. Slowness in people- I am naturally a very impatient person.......comes with being a Capricorn I suppose.....but if I am in line and the checker is standing around picking their ass or just slow.........I am about ready to climb the walls...........Pick up the pace people!

9. Clingy people- Ok I am not a very tactile person unless I am involved with you.....I don't hang on people and don't like being hung on......u know that one person in your life who just HAS to hang on you while talking to you or touch you or be in your face while talking to you. Like the Seinfield CloseTalker guy? I always want to say "hey...this is my space......and this is your space......don't invade my space and I wont be inclined to destroy your space". Thank you

10. Last but not least....Reality TV.....I mean come on!! They have a show for...... literally everything in life. I think it is a bit much........people need to spend a little more time working on their own "reality" and not so much time obsessed with people they don't even know ...nor ever will ......

So that's my lil list.......I know I am not perfect nor do I want to be......I enjoy having faults...well.....I mean I am glad to know I have them as it makes me human and therefore......I can work to become a better person......so in knowing this I will try and work on what Peeves me.......if people wont be so damn BUG!


I must work out and get some Homework done.....


catch ya later


Toodles...

No comments: