Tuesday, January 29, 2008

RYS Can KMY

I just visited the Blog that is entitled RATE YOUR STUDENT.......now I am aware that there are many a student out there that most likely deserve the the horrible remarks that these teachers are spewing at them.......but my problem with this site is simply this......if you dont like your fucking job........quit!! As students ( I am a university student currently dealing with a bitch of a instructor) we don't have the choice to just pick up and quit.......tuition, books, time off work........u name it.......education is bloody spendy.......and as a student I feel I should get a fair shake in a course.......not have to be worried ( in the 3rd damn week of the semester) about a grade from a teachers aid who doesn't posses the ability to think critically her own self.................so for all you instructors out there.......try and remember how hard it was when you were poor, broke, exhausted and had no life just praying for the day to make that long awaited "walk". If you cant seem to find it in your heart to have some compassion or to act human........use that brain your so damn proud of and find a diff line of work!

No comments: