Monday, October 03, 2005

In Sickness and in Health

Well once again I have been neglecting this here Blog, but I have reason(s) for my lack of posting.

1st of all Binks came over this past weekend. He made it Saturday night at about 4PM....I then took him to Roosters for dinner which was veddy nice...we had a great conversation and then we ventured to the local gay pub, which I had never been in to b4, and I must admit I really liked the atmosphere, very retro 70'ish..............and the bartender was very courteous and sweet.........after I took Binks to the Litter Box where we met up with Mr. C who was by this time feeling no pain!! He was really entertaining...we shot some darts and then headed to Shooters for a few games of stick and more entertaining amusement from my little drunken brother...the only downer to the evening was when Miss James showed up (Mr.C’s X) as I really cant stand her and neither can Binks and it turns out neither can Mr.C (he just informed me this about an hour ago)..........

So afterwards Binks and I came home and watched the L Word and called it a night............although another funny event was when we were leaving the Litter Box, Binks used his mommies Cruiser as a 4 Wheel drive...........drove RIGHT over the concrete parking divider...OUCH.........no harm done though...but it was LAUGHS

So Sunday we slept in and then dashed about town buying steaks and booze for the BBQ we were having for Binks, Lucy, Mr. C and meself...........plus we had to jet up to Pullman so Binks could meet the love of me life The Professor............we finally made it there around 5ish...poor Professor was sick with a cold...so I explained to her the plans for the evening and she looked at me with those hypnotic eyes of hers and asked (can I come too?) I says YESUUMMM

:)

So The Professor, Binks, and I then ventured to Riccos (as this is where her and I met and its OUR bar now) for a quick shot and we then cruised on back to my place............after playing make out in the back seat while Binks drove we arrived to my home where we all had dinner and watched Bound (HOT MOVIE) .............and The Professor stayed @ me home for the very 1st time.............in the process she gave me her cold...

Well Monday morning I took my baby home and promised to come back to take her to see the Dr as she was really dizzy and nauseated by this time..............so I then came back to Clarkston to take Binks shopping and say Buh Bye's..........we scored on some really killer Leather Jackets at Shopko...........so we were stylin in a big way................ as usual ;)

Binks then stayed on to hook up Mr. C's Hi FI system whilst I drove BACK to Pullman where I then took My baby to the DR....I even went in with her and held her lil hand...she was so cute...she had an inner ear infection, so they gave her anti- vertigo meds and anti-nausea meds.............so............that was Monday................I now am home..........as I have been with The Professor since Sunday night....................

WOW

Last night was a trip though cos one of the Professors friends..............Sweet T is what I shall call her, well she is gay as well.............and my friend to now...actually we all are going on holiday in November to an Island up off of Seattle for a weekend of Spa and spoils.........anyways...I flirt extensively with Sweet T...cos it makes her all nervous and tingly, well last night the Professor wanted us to watch a Power Point presentation she made while in Alaska on gay rights............so after having a few brewskies, the Professor said go cuddle with Sweet T while we all watch, so me being me, I did..........

Well when Sweet T left, the Professor was not HAPPY..........at all!!!

So we talked ................and now I know the boundaries..........and that’s good cos I really wanted to know where me boundaries were.... but like the Professor said " How would u like it if I was doing that with another woman?" Well I wouldn’t, but then again I wouldn’t have even told her to go and cuddle with another woman............so it was a weird night, but we are OK now...I hope anyway..................

All I know is we spent the past 4 days together.............were sick together................ate together.........slept in front of the fire together...pretty much were TOGETHER most of the past 4 days...and I am more madly in love with her now than b4, and I hope she knows that there isn’t another woman on the planet that could take me from her.................not now..............not ever..................


I LOVE YOU PROFESSOR!!!

And if need be I will shout it from the highest mountain and smallest stream to let her know that I love her with all of my being...and just cos I might hug or cuddle a friend doesn’t take away the intensity of my love and adoration for my GF..................

Ok then

I must be off to work...I have had a good day today....................PLUS the shrub lady is here trimming the hedges, she is really cute too...shook my hand and asked my name and said " Nice hand shake!'...And winked at me..............I smiled and walked away....................

Smiling to myself.......................and thinking............God.............I am so in love .................Miss Jolie could be trimming my hedges and I wouldn’t even notice her ................I really wouldn’t.......... I know I know Ur all saying............. RIGHT NICOLE!

But I know ME!!!

ME LOVES The Professor!!





I do.


Still.


Ok then

More lata'

No comments: