Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Activation

Well last night at work was a good one.........although my Gaydar is OFF in a big way..........see there is this nurse who I SWORE was gay...............I mean how couldnt she be???????? ......Now that was a stupid question.......Anyway.............. she was standing there talking to someone and mentioned her husband.... OK...............so I am trying to figure out if this CODE for GF or WIFE or if I need a fucking tune-up?


Moving on...

I FINALLY activated my new cell phone..........no more SSKSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

OMG I couldn’t take it anymore...........and lately I have been using my brothers phone as I cant even talk on mine...................he doesn’t mind, but I mean I am on the phone ALOTT ................and he tends to like to use his own phone on occasion..........so I am pretty sure he will be happy that I finally did the phone thang................now all I have to do is program all me #'s in the damn thang, which will take 4ever.......................that’s why I was avoiding doing it............

OK

Now I know mylfe is boring when all I have to Blog about is my new celly...........

I am looking forward to Binks coming Saturday...........and then Patti Anne on the 28th...

IT’S ABOUT TIME!!!

I have only been gone over a yr now........................but................this last trip to the wet city was exceptionally good................we all got along so well without any flippin drama from my ex's.........and that was what made for a nice and relaxing visit, which may or may not of been the deciding factor for them both to come.............as previous visits were............well in a word................INSANE.........lots of drinking...on my part.........and on the part of my X.............X lover to be precise.......anyway ...............without that individual in the picture things were very sedate and nice....and that’s exactly how this holiday for the 2 of them shall be............

Looking forward to it...............I am I yam

Ok then..............I must be off to smoke..............and then shower................and then read accounting............

Fun with numbers

O joy

O …………and I do have a song for the day

Ordinary Love by Sade

I love Sade

But for some reason this song fits my mood today………..and my heart…and well u get the picture…



More lata'

No comments: