Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Anni

I missed my Anniversary!

DAMMIT!!!

My BLOG anniversary...see I started this here Blog a yr ago on the 9th of Oct. 2004.

Where did the time go?

To be honest it seems like the time went rather slowly...........with spurts of insanity and chaos intertwined with slow motion boredom.........

However...that cannot be said for the past month

Or so.

ALSO

I have had over 5000 hits...one wouldnt know with my current counter, but I know as I have an invisible one

UH HUH

I smart!!!!

FOOLED YA's!!

Nothing really new to report...............I spent the afternoon with my GF.... and it was great.........BUT............something is amiss...and now that I am in a relationship I don’t feel I can truly divulge the goings on of the details of my relationship to the world, so I am going to have to find other ways to vent...without sacrificing OUR privacy............

I mean think about it..........if one were to be married, the other half wouldn’t be to enthused to know the other half was divulging the goings on of the marriage to the entire planet..........well I know I wouldn’t...........so from here on out...I will speak of my GF in general terms such as

"We went to the movies, but I couldn’t tell you what the movie was about!!'

That sorta thang

:)

Aint I a daisy?

Uh huh

Moving on............

Time for more accounting...

And Binks will be here in a few days so I am playing major house cleaning freak.........I was up until 3AM mopping floors last night, which is why I was an hour late to my Gf’s (that and I had to run to the REZ to get her her LAST carton of smokes)

SO

I am playing the number nerd alert and Mrs. Clever house Cleaner

Oh I rhymed

hee hee

More lata'

No comments: