Monday, October 24, 2005

Past/Present= CRASH

I know I know...again I have been a neglectful Blogger...what can I say?

Not much

Really.


Okay here we go with a recap of my week..........

I worked Thurs-Fri....

Friday night after work at about 10ish I called my GF who was at the bar with Sweet T copping a buzz..........she asked if I would cum or come up there...and I says

YESUMMM

I then jump in me car and cruise on up.........which I hate driving at night for reasons I shall divulge at a later date............so Friday night I played drinker grrl..............which is all good


:)

Veddy Nice............

Can anyone say


OH SHANE!!!!!????

I can

OH SHANE!!

YOOHOO

OVER HERE!!!!



Uh huh

Moving on......


I passed out............from exhaustion if nothing else.............Ok so that leads me to yesterday..................Sunday/ hangover- I -wanna- die -day....................I managed to take a nap and then came home to check on me beloved lil brother who had some really good news for me...

Seems Mr. C totaled his car Sat. morning...............completely totaled it............he is fine, but the passenger in the other vehicle is claiming back pain, so I am waiting to be served now anytime as the car was in my name.................sooooooooooooooo

I then went back to the Professors.......................Sunday afternoon as Sweet T was coming back over to make us dinner while we watched Absolutely Fabulous, which it was absolutely fabulous..........I do adore that show sweeties!!!

Ok



And I cannot go back there again...........not now.

Once again this is my only outlet..............a window of sorts to peek out of/into............let something in and out............

In through the out door...........

This is mylfe

Mr. C is sleeping .............I came in and he was so happy to see me...I miss him...so I am going to spend this week with him...and my home .............and try and sort through this pain and try to find a way to be at peace with ME again.................

I am off to work now...

More lata'

No comments: