Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday...Manic..just..Another

Well here we are again at the beginning of yet another workweek. The weekend was non-eventful...did some shopping, paid some bills...yadda yadda yadda.I did however receive my bran new stepper I have been waiting on for awhile now...I was quite pleased with it as I did buy it online and you really never know what you are going to get shoppin on the net. So I am back to a workout routine, so nice.Halloween being just around the corner the horror flicks are invading every channel like some plague. Yesterday the Omen was on ALL FREAKIN day.... well all 3 of the movies were on all day...so I am caught up on my anti-Christ sagas for the year..I feel oh so much better about that.I do have one complaint I feel like sharing. My ex.. we shall call the ex Teabag...as Teabag is a limey ...well half limey teabag......anyway Teabag calls me out of the blue from Hong Kong...where Teabag resides..anyho...calls me asking if I will send some sugar substitute...splenda or spendy sugar or something like that.....sure I say why the hell not......So I buy the spendy and ship it off....now I lived in HK for awhile so I know what is and isn't available there....and I have a feeling that if one were to go the American grocer or just do some investigating one might find the spendy, but of course teabag is above this. well the deal was this... that if I send the spendy I in return would get something from HK......stuff I CANNOT buy in the states....
Have I received it? nah
Will I receive it? nah
Was I ever in any danger of receiving anything? nah
Now I am not upset .....as like I said I knew that I wouldn't get anything in return...its the same shit different day type of deal...just thought perhaps the ol' bag may have changed..

Well...

I have learned me lesson and will no longer be sending spendy sugar to Teabag....Teabag can buy Teabags own spendy substitute sugar..
perhaps Teabag should use C&H..might make the bitter bag a bit sweeter. :)

Ciao 4 Now

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the "Teabag" reporting in on my ex's parcel which was sent full of stuff from HK. I may be a little inscrutable at times, but I do come through in the end. Parcel sending and shopping has never been my forte. Be patient and learn a new virtue. BTW thanks again for the spendy sugar. It really is quite good. Have a great week my love... @>-->--- Merci pour les années j'étais avec vous. Vous êtes importants pour moi et je vous aime toujours X
PS. Next time ask the maid to do the laundry.

Anonymous said...

Someone sounds upset to me

nicole said...

nicole said...

nicole said...

Je vous remercie de vos mots aimables.

Regarding your comments…

This is my forum and therefore if I want to air my “laundry” as you so eloquently put it… I will do so at my leisure.