Thursday, October 28, 2004

reading and writing

Well here I am again getting ready to write another essay on a book I have not yet finished...story of my semester. I have been spending entirely to much time surfing the net.... reading about the election , Kerry and Bush... it’s been quite enlightening to say the least. I have joined a political forum where I can read about anything political. I have to say that the republican or conservatives who post there can be rather… well frightening. I really try not be biased, and look at everything from all angles...I guess that’s due to me being more of an independent than choosing “a” party. I don’t like the current Prez, but that doesn’t mean I haven’t agreed with some of the Republicans in the past.

Anyway...I have been spending too much time at this forum...but I have come across some really good sites in the process. Frontline a newsmagazine, which is run by PBS, was one of them. I have been a fan of Frontline for quite some time now...but I haven’t had a chance to watch any of the programs in the last year or so...I came across their web page and as luck would have it, one can download the shows and watch them off the site...Last night I watched The Choice 2004, which was excellent. Its basically a split biography of Bush and Kerry...from their days at Harvard up until present.... very good. I am waiting to watch Rumsfeld's War, which looks rather good as well.

Okay enough of politics for today...I must write this essay and get some of my daily BS done, and help my little brother with his broken heart. Seems his GF is giving him some grief…


Ciao 4 Now

No comments: