Sunday, October 10, 2004

Where does all the time go?

Well.... once again I have wasted away another day. I did have good intentions on getting something accomplished e.g. homework, yardwork, laundry, cure for cancer...but needless to say the only things I did accomplish was making home made banana splits and spending more $ on things I really don't need. I shouldn't say I spent $ on things I didn't need.. As I in all actuality I spent the bulk of my cash on my lil bro. I went to the local music store (yes.. amazingly, sometime I still do acquire some of my tunes legally) anyway.... I went to buy a gf of mine a B-D gift and came across a box set from my lil bro's fave band. So what the hell.... instead of my pal, he received the gift. Aint I a daisy?

So now I do believe I will try and get at least one assignment done, so I can at least say my weekend wasn't a total bust.

Tomorrow it’s back to the grind. I am almost euphoric with the anticipation

Ciao 4 now

No comments: