Saturday, October 09, 2004

Well...here we go

Welcome to my new blog..

So this will be my first post...and most likely a pretty lame one.
Guess I should introduce myself. My name is Coley...well not really but that's I will be calling myself here at the old blog. I am in university at WSU...speaking of I was supposed to attend my first ever PAC10 College pigskin game, but due to the rain and me being a big puss...I opted to stay in and write.
Anyway...I am living in a small town and really just trying to amuse myself and maybe ...who knows... a few others.

I must be off to deposit the ol' cashola in the ol' bank ola'....
love working for da MAN!!

ciao 4 now


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy

:)

nicole said...

Greetings to u as well

Anonymous said...

keep up the postings, I could turn into an avid reader.