Saturday, October 23, 2004

Reality or whatever they are calling it these days...

Ok...so I am watching the tube and I came across VH1’s best week ever. They show these clips of shows ...I guess that's what they are calling them...about swapping kids or taking kids or swapping parents and forcing the kids to live with complete and utter strangers. HUH??????? WHAT THE &^%&^%&^%&^%&???Ok...I know I am a bit behind the times here... I honestly don't indulge myself in reality TV. I watch news.... CNN...Its my thing...Sick I know.... But this is well.... out there. As if our children don't have enough shit to deal with in their everyday lives...Now they are exposing them to complete strangers, camera crews, redicule from the public and numerous other BS. Not to mention that this is all being transmitted into millions of slacker’s living rooms. How far are we going to go with this? Really? What’s next in reality shows?

Pervert Paradise?
Watch my cat use a litter box?
Please watch my insane dysfunctional family (oh that’s been taken).

I have to wonder how many other countries are just LAUGHING at us over here…. wow
If the adults want to indulge in changing residences and spouses, perhaps as a new retro marriage counseling deal...have at it. I mean going on TV for instant fame. (Or instant embarrassment e.g. women who's dogs were left outside FLIPPING THE FUCK OUT..Ouch!)..I mean .If that's your bag....Dive on in.
Have some decency and leave the innocent lil chiluns out of it. I mean leaving them with strangers and God knows what or who will possibly cause them physiological probs……more so than everyday life.

Just my thought on the matter.

Ciao 4 Now

No comments: