Sunday, November 28, 2004

B.Law, West.Civ & Lust

Okay.... I am ready to start me day I think. I just finished my hour-long workout and I am now having a quick cuppa Joe before I jump in the rain closet. I always feel guilty when I have a cuppa Joe after a workout as I should be re-hydrating my poor bod instead of pouring caffeine and sugar into it...ah well...cant be perfect al the time.

After the shower I must do 2 B.Law Assignments.... I have to write briefs on two cases and then I must write approximately 4 pages for me West. Civ. class.... should be a nice 6 to 8 hour day of writing. It should be good for me as it will keep my mind off of this person I shall call "Shocker".

Shocker is pretty good at keeping me distracted when I should be getting something constructive done such as my assignments or cleaning the windows or actually anything that I haven’t been getting too these past few days. It’s all-good though ;)

To be honest I need a few shocking distractions in my life…. from time to time…distractions can be a damn good thing…a damn good thing….

Moving on…

I haven’t had a chance to keep up with the current events in the big WORLD as of late as I have been to busy in my own lil world. I shall try to get updated this week so I can write something a bit more newsworthy here instead of my humdrum University life and my shocking distractions.

I bid a good Sunday to all...

Peace, Love Dove man...

Ciao

No comments: