Friday, November 26, 2004

Boxing Day in a Turkey way....sorta

Well it’s the day after the big feast and stores/Malls across the USofA are just plum filled with shoppin fools. Malls opened at 1AM this year I am told.... and the shoppers were a tramplin over one another in a human stampedish fashion. I have never understood the huge appeal of shopping the day after.... I spose its all of the so called sales...but if everyone would just wait until the day after X-Mas to do their shopping as I do…. then they wouldn’t have to submit themselves to a zillion other impatient frustrated shoppers trying to gain access to the last copy of Jessie Simpson’s latest Holiday Happiness CD.

Moving on......

My T-Day was as messed up as I accepted it to be...my family were...... as usual... very happy with one another and oh so vibrant with the holiday cheer.......


On a lighter note…….. my Turkey turned out terrific( even though my family had the patience of a shark in a feeding frenzy, it was an hour late) and the rest of da trimmings were fabulous as well.

Afterwards, my brother and I went out with his GF and that’s when the real HAPPY T-day began! Thank You Mr. C....I LOVE YA!!

I have 2 weeks of school left and a ton of work to do and I am looking forward to getting it all accomplished this weekend. I am so in a need of a break from school.........I hope to take a small vacation in Dec. for a few days of rest in relaxation. I may go up north to be with some friends......or a friend....we shall see....

Hope everyone enjoyed the yearly feast.....and are nurturing their much-deserved hangovers today..

Ciao 4 Now

No comments: