Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Slight delay...........

It’s been damn near a week since my last post??? hmmmmmmm

Well lets see what has happened since my last post? I took 2 exams in B.Law, received my final grade in my MIS class (b+ mind you :))...ummmmmm Watched the West Wing, which I enjoyed, and also Angels in America. (I have to watch anything with Meryl Streep and Pacino, it’s a must)

Lets see what else??

I called into work yesterday just for the helluva it. Sometimes one needs a day just to lounge and trust me I did lounge the day away yesterday.

So today I will go to work, listen to my new CD (Train's my own private nation, I love Train)...I know, I know, its an old release, I am a bit behind, but in the end I usually catch up... and lemme see I..... will go and get an eggnog Late' from Starbucks.....mmmmm tis da season baby! Tis da season to gain a few pounds :)

So....ok....When I have something more interesting to say.....well I will say it......

Don’t hold your folks breath


Ciao 4 Now


No comments: