Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Tell me a story....

I am having a fabulous day...and it is the best feeling. Don’t you just love it when you wake up and the first thing you feel is just plainly…amazing, which is accompanied by this big smile on your mug? It is truly a wonderful feeling. So.... I just checked on my grades and dammit man! I am so fucking smart! All A's baby! I feel like Irena Cara.... It is "what a feeling day" in a big, big way.

I have to say in all honesty that just about everything in my life is going pretty well. I had a good discussion with my boss yesterday and all is well at the big J.... which is good as I need the $$. School obviously is fabulous and then of course there is always this friend I have. Shocker...All I have to say is thank you...you make me smile. :)

Moving on...


I see that just about everyone in W's cabinet is resigning...how very interesting. Today Tom Ridge gave his resignation...he is the Homeland Security Director. Among the rest of the cast that are exiting stage left were/are Attorney General John Ashcroft, Secretary of State Colin Powell, Commerce Secretary Don Evans, Education Secretary Rod Paige, Agriculture Secretary Ann Veneman and Energy Secretary Spencer Abraham.Hope the future is brighter with the new replacements.


I must be off...bills are piling up, work is calling and the caffeine junkie in me is having a screaming fit...


Ciao 4 now

No comments: