Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Snow baby

Woke up and what do you know? Snow outside....Its a first for me in awhile. Now mind you I grew up in the Northwest and had become accustomed to the snowy, cold winters....but in the past few years in all my travels I haven't been living in areas where it snowed......so I must admit its quite nice. Its refreshing in some strange,cool way.

Today is me Friday and then I will have the next 5 days off from the J, veddy nice.....like a mini holiday.....I am in dire need of one.

I need to pay respects here to my bestest friend.......Patty Anne......we have been friends for the pat 5 years...best friends.....we worked together and had a blast @ the old J....I miss her dearly and am so grateful to have her as my friend. She just called me and made me feel so much better about everything....she is a great shoulder to have in times when I need that...which, my friends..... as of late.. is a lot......anyway I just wanted the world to know that this person is absolutely Fabulous! Everyone should be lucky enough to have a Patty Anne in their life.

Well with that I will sign off but before I go I would like to recommend a song ...we shall call it Coleyzzz song for the day. Train's "Get To Me" off their CD "My Private Nation".. tis a bitchin tune and makes me smile......as I can apply it to so many people in my life.....but today its especially for a certain someone...

Be good y'all!

Ciao 4 Now


No comments: