Sunday, December 05, 2004

Random thoughts

well obviously I am still up...still no sleep. I had actually fallen asleep on my couch when my brother banged on the door and woke me up. Seems he didn't want to stay over after the big wedding today...opted to come home and bug me....which is ok....its a good kind of bug.

So Suzilla called me tonight...always good to hear from her...she wants me to come back to Portland and hang out...not to sure if I will or not...I will definitely have to think about it. The thing is though...I went back to see everyone in Aug. and it was ..well....not to good of an experience and I am reluctant to have a repeat of the same ol' shit...but it is nice to be missed and needed......


I just finished and sent off my last essay......YES! Hope I did ok on it....so far I have received 2 B's and 1 A in that class......this will be the final grade. I never did get to the test..I am doing that in the morning as well as writing essays for B. Law. I don't know why I make this shit so hard...the writing part I mean...once I start I do enjoy the process...its just the getting started part that's the drag.

I must also tom. Sign up for my Spring classes........no more FLEX classes.....I need DEADLINES!!!....

Ok then mates.......hope you are all having fun and being funky....Certainly wish I was...


being funky that is...

Ciao 4 Now

No comments: