Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Electric, Sensational......Throw rugs.....

Well I just now rolled out of bed....at 2PM........I SLEPT SO GOOD!!! I feel like a million bucks today.....I think I may have kicked the insomnia bug.......I may have found the cure....finally...only took me 3 years to find it.....and it isn't any drug that one can buy ....or some crazy narcotic.....I found it by accident....I tripped and found it under the throw rug :)


Moving on....

Today I am listening to James Taylor and Van Morrison.....in that kind a mood....I know a certain someone would say "Ummmmm" but hey..I love all kinds of tunes...and sometimes Van takes me there....I will however... throw on something a bit more upbeat here in a minute ...right when I get ready to leave....just to livin shit up a bit....

I talked with Binks last night and wow buddie....you are in a lil drama there...just a bit....yea...so I do hope you get it all worked out and all is groovy,great,and grand in your life.....I sure wouldn't want to see you get fucked over.....and if you do....gimme a call.....I fix it 4 ya!!

Ok .....here is something interesting....I was reading the paper yesterday...if you can call the grouped up articles they put together and send out in this town a paper...tis rather cheesy...
anyho....
I was reading about how John McCain says the Oil-For-Food program might justify the invasion of Iraq...

???????????? WHAT!!!

Ok this just boggles my fucking mind it truly does..I love how after the fact the powers-that-be can find new ways of justifying the ever increasingly bloody war in Iraq. Seeing how we couldn't find any WMD's it is now due to theOil-For-Food scandal which may be one of the justifications for the invasion of Iraq...

I love how things keep changing and stories are put out to fit whatever agenda Washington deems suitable.

I highly recommend an article I just read..by Jude Wanniski.

Here is a few paragraphs...

What about the damning report of Charles Duelfer and his Iraqi Survey Group, which announced last month that Saddam Hussein destroyed all of his weapons of mass destruction and their programmes in 1991?
In his report, he also brought up the oil-for-food programme, which was never part of his mission when he was appointed by Bush to check further into Iraq's WMD intentions.Duelfer, who could not pretend to have found WMD when none existed, clearly used the oil-for-food programme to distract attention from his central finding.
The report gratuitously contained the thesis that if Saddam someday wanted to rebuild his WMD capabilities, he could be using the programme to that end, with the complicity of the French, Russians, Chinese, United Nations and major oil companies.
Logic should tell you, though, that the neo-cons have been behind this hoax from the start, that they never intended to lift the sanctions on Iraq even while knowing back in 1991 that Saddam almost certainly had complied with that first UN resolution. The Iraqis who are in a position to clear all this up and demonstrate that while certain transactions might appear suspicious on the surface, but can be fully explained, are not available for testimony.
The regime is under lock and key and not available to Rosett or Coleman. Volcker presumably has access to them, but is not sharing his findings with the US Congress, which he is not required to do.
His report to the UN will be made public and judgments can then be made. It may be there is no scandal at all. Just another trick of the neo-conservatives to blow away anyone who gets in the way of their plans for a global empire.



You can read the artilce in its entirety here...
http://english.aljazeera.net/NR/exeres/561BE24F-B06B-4CC1-B28A-F6845EA8E469.htm

I really have no comment...as the article speaks for itslef.

I am off to begin my day...late it may be.....but its still a good day..a shockingly good day.

Ciao babes!!




No comments: