Saturday, December 11, 2004

Letting myself go....

Well I have decided to do as my title states and let my shocking adventure take me where it may.....life is to short to stop your self from feeling whatever it is you are feeling.....and if you never take a chance or take that plunge..then u will forever wonder...."What If"?

Moving on....

Its official I am sick....I have finally caught the bug that's been going around @ work....so needless to say I feel like death today.....I have the humidifier going...the cough syrup at arms reach sipping on a bowl of chicken soup ..and my baby bro is on his way to get me some tissues....

Speaking of my Bro...he just walked in and asked me what kind of a chair I wanted for X-mas...All I asked for was a new Black Leather office chair for my PC as I take all my classes via the PC.....so he wanted to know if I wanted one with a heater and a massager....mmmmmm. YEA SURE!! :) I so love my baby bro...

okay folks I am gonna call it a day.......Crawl into bed....Watch the West Wing and try and catch some Zzzzzzzzzzzzz'z

Ciao 4 Now


No comments: