Wednesday, December 22, 2004

All that's left is the rip-n-tear

Ok so I finally did it! I shopped and shopped and all but dropped......all is done including the wrapping...well all 'cept the baby outfit I bought....but other than that I am FINITO!!

YES!!

Another season done....all that's left is the opening and the ooohhhhhiiiiiiing and aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhing.....which of course...is the best part. I did it all in one place too! Well I hit the mall and only needed to go to 3 stores... The Bon, Penny's....and some other place...of course the name eludes me @ the moment...anywayz.....I am quite pleased with my purchases and very pleased that I didn't go over the 400$ mark...veddy nice ...plus...its way nice for me wallet.....another bennie issss I bought my self a gift as well...what the hell.....my B-day is in a few weeks.....so figured I might as well.....

I am in love with Burberry...tis a perfume I wear and ONLY Burberry......I was in Vegas a few years back and happened on a fragrance that Burberry makes and FELL IN LOVE.......only I could never remember the name of it until tonight.....while I was @ The Bon I was checking out the smelly section and 'voila.....there was my Burberry.....and 'voila again.....there was the fragrance that has been evading me for the last few years......I found out that it is called "Brit" which is rather fitting as it is made in London......so I tested some.... but being the ass I am I decided to buy my stand by the original Burberry....but.....always a but..... I had sprayed the Brit on me wrist so while I continued on my shopping spree I kept on smelling meself....until finally...... I couldn't take it no more( that is meant in a good way....) and went back and bugged the sweet and patient Sales lady for an exchange...(and of course... by this time I had already lost the receipt for the purchase that I had made..lets see....not 20 minutes b4....uh huh...so typical...ok back to the tale at hand)...so after I made my FINAL DECISION...me and Brit walked out together ......very happy :)

ok then...


.....I have been feeling strange today.......I don't feel like things are as shocking as they once were for some reason.....cant put my finger on it......just that something feels amiss......maybe last nights chat carried its strange remnants over til today....hard to say........but time will tell.....

Ok....so Now I must clean up the bits and pieces from the wrapping party I just had......and as a side note I wrap presents like a 2 year old throwing a tantrum......I am HORRIBLE!! I have no artistic wrapping qualities whatsoever....I shoulda had the wrappers @ the mall do it but I was in no mood to stand in line .....which now that I think of it......the lines tonight weren't all that bad....and everyone was very nice and polite.......yea......was a good experience, perhaps its the small town mall I went to...made for a rather nice x-mas shopathon, but that doesn't mean I want to go back and do some more.......oh no no no

Alrighty then.....I shall kick it for now and catch ya lata'

Ciao

No comments: