Monday, December 20, 2004

Yet to Start........

To shop or not to shop? Tis the question of my week.......as I have yet to begin shopping.....I told you all I am the biggest procrastinator of all time. I truly hate shopping....I am not big on crowds, screaming kids, grumpy sales clerks and packed parking lots and my favorite is waitin in those forever lines......oh how I dislike it so. I mean I really cannot take it......I have never been big on X-mas shopping......but I have to do it.....as with most things its a "have to". So I do believe I will do it all on Wednesday......just 2 days b4 X-mas eve. .....yup that's the plan now....

Well my good friend Jackies just came by and we had a good chat....she always makes me feel good about everything.....she has her Bachelors in some type of Social Services......she works with drug abusers and emotionally challenged individuals.....and she is excellent at what she does....so I can talk to her just about anything......as she can relate to what I'm going through with regards to school and mife( my Life)....anyway she came by and we made plans for X-mas Eve....so I am looking forward to seeing her and having some spiced nog....yea....shall be a good time..

Ok then....I am having some superficial dilemmas at the moment..seems that I cant get passed a physical attribute regarding someoneI am seeing.....I don't know why, but I really just wish I could get passed this ..its not one of my better attributes..Truly it isn't...I know why I am having this little prob as I was........ at one time ...with someone I wasn't physically attracted to.....I loved this person, but when it came to being physical..... I always had to take myself somewhere else emotionally....like take myself somewhere other than where I was.... and I HATED it....I don't want to do that again........it isn't fair to me nor the person I am with......so here I am again in a similar situation....but this time I can be honest about what I am feeling and thinking, which I wasnt able to be in my past relationship.....so I am hoping.. that since I am being honest and sincere that perhaps I/we can work through it and make it work....cos I really want to make this work....

well I shall move on now......and recommend my song for the day..well 2 songs for the day....Coleys choice(s) R.....Kenny Chesneys - You had me @ hello and Kenny Loggins -Whenever I call you friend.....one old and one sorta new.......

I am off now to shower and run to the store and come back here and put the finishing touches on the 3 papers I have written about history........

oh and the Tree turned out very bright and shiny with a STAR that reminds of something from Rainbow Brights Pony show......yea.....really COULRFULLLLLL

Ok well I shall end this and update soon.......sooner than later.....

Stay tuned........

Ciao 4 now




No comments: