Sunday, December 26, 2004

Madness...

THE DAY AFTER…

Here I am ... just finished cleaning, vacuuming, dishes, dusting, laundry...all of the fun domestic shit....

soooooooo

I am finally sitting down and relaxing a bit...I cant really divulge what happened on my X-Mas...just know it was madness and I didn't celebrate as my Brother left x-Mas morning...so needless to say I still haven't opened any gifts and I wont until I hear from him, if he ever comes home again......when he left he told me he wouldn’t be……I am hoping he was just angry….I know he was hurt…..anyway…….It is not like my brother to do that……this whole things has made me very.......... sad
yea......

so .
it was by far the worst x-Mas of my entire life........and I just wish my family could settle disputes in a better way.....what I would really like is if the people in my family would not act on their thoughts/feelings without thinking of the repercussions....That's what I would really like ....That's my New Years wish......

Ok well I received a nice morning message from Binks and he sounded VERY MERRY.... so I wanted to take a moment and wish him a great X-Mas and a very ABFAB New Year.... also let him know that I am ok...nothing to worry about......I have worked it all out...........

Well I think I am going to finish watching this flick I started last night and finish my laundry...and wait for Mr. C to call me.... if he will....
:(

PeaceI’m outy

No comments: