Thursday, December 30, 2004

Persistence pays off......

Well......My life is never dull.......and as of late that definition of my life could never be more true...

My brother is really sick again....and we shall see if he needs to be in the hospital here in the next few days.......I went into work tonight and my staff sent me home....I love those grrrls....they are absolutely the finest individuals I have ever had the honor to work with....so a big THANK YOU to all the grrls @ CC.

My shocking adventure has once again taken on something more electric than I had ever imagined.....talking til 6AM led to us finally making decisions of commitment which made everything more solid and stable....so that has made me very happy....and I am no longer running from it....Shocker just wont let me go.....so now......Shocker is stuck..poor poor Shocker

:)

I am getting my last assignments finished this evening so I can have a weekend without stress......and that way I can get registered for my classes and get my Degree before I reach 40......which would be really really neat , nifty, and nice ......if you know what I mean..

On a lighter note

I am terribly sorry to Binks and Patti Anne for not being a better friend the past week....I have been shall we say ....pretty fucking busy and a little well ALOT frazzled.....but I am back on track and hopefully all will be ok with Mr. C and school.......and all that happy crappy.....so Binks PLS Know I love you and I will call you......I promise........and Patti Anne thank you once again for always coming through for me when I need you.......you are my ROCK...

Ok then....
I shall be back @ a later time.......so stay tuned

ciao

No comments: