Tuesday, December 07, 2004

after work memo........

Here I be after work having a cold one.....no in all actuality its a warm one....all of the glasses were in the dishwasher as Mr. C had just run it.....and so they were a tad warm..wait...they were really warm..and me being such a dumb ass poured my Sammy Adams in and 'volia...instant warm beer.....I am really feeling the German in me today....almost literally...

ok..next item....

Had a good night @ the 'ol J tonight.....had some laughs with Puppy Girl and L Lady.....I think my 5 days off gave me the much needed attitude adjustment I was in dire need of...so all went well there....and...Surprisingly... I was really missed by a few .....so that's always nice....although...there wasn't anyone to flirt with tonight .....which is booooring....but I made it through....

So ........

I need to write an email to Shocker...seems we are having a bit of a communication problem.....seems I was misread.....seems everything has a "seems"..

So I bid all a goodnight......

Keep it on the Ice Y'all!!!......

Ciao

No comments: