Thursday, December 16, 2004

Obsessive Intoxication

Here I be once again getting ready to divulge a little bit more of myself for the whole world to read...but its all good.....Work went well tonight..we all had some laughs ....until poor Fairy Girl had her thumb broken by one of our not- so- well -mannered clients....I felt really bad for her...she was in ALOT of pain.....so we sent her to the ER and she returned about 4 hours later with a nice pretty blue cast on her thumb/wrist and a script for some mild pain killers ....so with time and a bit of pain.... she should be okey dokey.....
after she was put on the sidelines the remainder of our crew..L Lady N2 and myself made the best of the night and got 'er done.....afterwards....Mr.C came and picked me up and was sweet enough to buy me a cold Sammy Sprew to top the evening off........it just makes everything neato grand to be home... relaxing....especially after a good night like tonight...really feels like I accomplished something and made a difference....

Speaking of having a good night......seems Shocker is feeling NO PAIN this evening......I just now got off of the phone with the buzzen Shocker who was in the process of heading home and begging me to answer my phone.... as apparently I HAVE to talk and listen to more of the enthusiastic love chat induced by alcohol......oh scratch that.. I just received another call .....seems Shocker and the Double J's are in the midst of a game of pool.....That's great... cos hopefully I can finish my paper and fall asleep before the next call....I don't know about anyone else but listening to someone who is snockered and pining for you is not in my book a barrel of laughs nor easy to tolerate...unless ....of course..... you are snockered as well.. or being the sole drunk love whore your own damn self.........anyway I do hope Shocker and Company have a good night and stay safe....

I have to do an 80's flash back tonight.....I have been on a Judas Priest trip as of late and I downloaded a few of their tunes and happened upon a file that some very giving individual was sharing.....turns out its the COMPLETE Best of JP album in its entirety.....so how flipping bitchin is that? No need to search for all of my fave's ..I lucked out and grabbed them all lickity split.......JP will be.... for me....... one of the best metal bands of the past 20 yrs.....British Steel...in a big way!!!

solid rock babyz!!

Ok.....well I must finish a paper and call it a night.......Tomorrow is Friday and then I have a 3 day holiday......veddy nice.

til then......later!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sounds like your life as usual is full of promise and fun