Friday, December 03, 2004

Dreamweaver........

I am in an 80's tunes slump today......just did my workout to all the groovin classics.......way fun....so here is a list of things I, Myself, must accomplish today.

1. Shower
2. Drive to Albertson’s and grab some java and kitty food.
3. Hit Starbucks while exiting.
4. Arrive back here at ground zero and write a paper....which is actually done to be truthful ;)
5. Take that ^&%$^%$^$!! Exam in my B.LAW course.
6. Pray for some real sleep.....

(Of course.....somewhere in there I needed to be dressed.....)

Sleep. Its been evading me for about 3 weeks now......like some reluctant lover...wants to be here and then reality hits.... and its the big....SEE YA!!

Really not much fun..

I do plan on updating my thoughts on current events here some time soon.....like tonight most likely.....as I have heard that Bush is sending more troops to Iraq.........not good.....I will elaborate more on that later....

But I do have something pretty funny to add here today.....I read this the other day...

Some crazy Right Wingers tried to get Bert and Ernie (of Sesame Street) pulled from public broadcasting because they were cohabitating. Can u believe this shit.....?

Ummmm..............puppets are made of.... well. Felt, for Christ’s sake. . Puppets whom are not living breathing organisms. and amongst other things don’t have genitals. But.... since they both wore pants and they both lived in the same place its blatantly obvious they are gay-puppets pulling each others strings...right....

What kind of sicko sat there and watched these two citrus-colored puppets singing about the alphabet and thought, " Hey those lil dudes are doing the nasty!"

Isn’t that kind of thinking just a bit deranged?

So I guess by censoring the broadcast as someone is misconstruing what the true message is....will in some way prevent children from becoming homosexuals.....that’s the whole point of the agenda now isn’t it?

I was always under the impression that at birth you were designed as to whom you would and wouldn’t be......I guess I got that wrong......seems that public broadcasting is the real culprit..

Those conniving bastards!!!

So.....all of you scared red state individuals grab your kids away from that Television...wouldn’t want to unduly influence the poor child...better let them go play some blood splattering/murdering SPS game or watch Britney Spears gyrate all over herself...

I don’t have children...if I did......

well at least they would get to watch sesamee street.....

Ciao babes!!!
















No comments: