Friday, December 17, 2004

My List

Dear Santa.

Its been a long long time since I have written to you......but to be honest.... I haven't always been a very good girl ....well I was NEVER a good girl during a few of those years......but you know the old saying "Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere."....well that's about as fitting a description of me than anything....although, I must admit this year I have been extra special and extra good and was hopping that you might consider at least ACCEPTING my letter this year...a couple of those years they were returned and I personally thought ..that was rather rude.......

ok then......I shall begin..... but..... Just as a tiny bribe...... if you would be so kind and deliver on a few of these requests I will forgo the milk and cookies....and leave you a nice bottle of Macallan Scotch whiskey and a nice Cuban..
;)

1(A) Kidney for Mr. C
1. M3 BMW Coupe'
2. Personal Trainer
3. Beach house in Malibu
4. Summer House in France
5. New DELL system...top of the line....
6. Darren Hayes in a Bow under my tree
7.New Black Oakleys to replace the ones that were knicked
8. Well really....... I would enjoy a stress free lifestyle, a good healthy relationship and happiness and peace on earth.......ummmmm.....I feel like some dumb ass model on a ridiculous pageant.


Thank you

Merry Newness and Happy XXX-MAS


Ciao




No comments: