Tuesday, December 21, 2004

dunno

I dunno what to write about today.......I really haven't done anything worth writing about....I am now more aware of Sausage arms than I needed to be but its all a good thing....lemme see.....Abstinence can be a good thing...and what else...working out for 30 minutes on a step master will make you swear ALOT.....ummmmmmm and I now know that I will most likely be lat 4 work and that's ok.....oh and my extended family ......I will keep one of them nameless....well HE can kiss my ass and like it.....

yup

Pretty much that's it for today......all my rants and rage for the day.......

Oh on a lighter note....Does anyone remember the Electric Company ? I LOVED THAT SHOW...it was kinna like the sesame Street for the cooler kids........Morgan Freeman was on it....how cool is that?....he was the Easy Reader...and then there were The Adventures Of Letter Man.....that was the shit man!!!....OMG.... fun!!!

Ok....my retardo stage is @ an end .......I shall now take my groovin self to the J........

yea man

ciao


No comments: