Thursday, December 23, 2004

always right

I wrote yesterday that I felt something was amiss......that the electricity in my shocking adventure had been reduced to a voltage that that was hard to detect.......and if I must be honest here...I liked the electricity......ALOT.....well seems that I wasn't wrong and that things have changed and pretty much I guess that's where its at.....I left it like that.......I knew eventually this would happen, I would open myself up and WHAMO!! I would end up getting hurt or told......"well....you know its like this"......yea I know what its like.....all to well...I was hoping I wouldn't have to revisit the land of You-Know-What-Its -Like....I really was hoping this might be the one. Guess now I will never know and I will forever wonder......so that being said I am going to get ready for work and get my mind off of things.......best thing to do now is stay busy and keep my mind occupied.....yea should be easy.....sure thing

right.


I shall end this now and call it a Blog

Side Note

My heart and prayers go out to the soldiers who were wounded and killed in Iraq a few days ago......I wish I had the words

I don't.

ciao

No comments: