Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Hairy humans

I'd Like to Have That One Back......George Strait its a STRAIT day... today........I really love him.....seems I love a lot of artists doesn't it?..... but I do adore him.....I bought my GF the George Strait Box Set 4 her Birthday a few months back and I thought "Hey......I love all of these songs too"...so I went ahead and bought one for meself...so every other day I listen to a different disk.....and I always find a new song I have never heard and fall in love with it....

Ok here we go......

I just read a story about a man in Florida who was arrested for biting his dog as a form of punishment.....

?

Ummmmmmmm...... ok then....

Seems he feels its the best way to train a dog..the police arrived and the dog was cowering in the back of her crate with her paw all bloodied from where the other animal had bitten her.....I think perhaps he( the so-called human) might need his shots and a good dipping followed by a big Alpo supper.....if the man wants to act like some wild animal then I believe he should be treated as such...although his actions were more beastly than any domestic pet I have ever come across.......pets don't usually resort to biting their humans to train them or get attention...peeing in a shoe or eating the curtains will usually get the desired affect..or so I have found...

well my mother did once.....seems one of our dogs liked to eat curtains and shit tablecloths ;)

....but that's a tale for a different day.



Ok then...

Yesterday I spoke with my Advisor @ WSU and it seems I may have messed around a bit to much this FAll..its all fixable..no need to panic!!!!!!..really!!..
No... I actually just need to submit about 4 assignment by Friday if I want to be able to register for Spring Term.....other than that all my ducks are in a row. I have decided to put up the TREE this weekend and Monday get my shopping done.....I usually wait until the 24th, but this year I have to work....so I guess my procrastinational ways just wont do this year....dammit man!

so I must start my hum drum day......well its not so hum drum...it has a hint of a excitement to it as well...a kind of fresh and breathtakingly shocking element to it....yea...I would say that's a fitting description........

ok folks taker 'er sleazy.....

ciao!!






No comments: