Saturday, December 04, 2004

Sandman send me a dream.......



INSOMNIA-Chronic inability to fall asleep or remain asleep for an adequate length of time.

Yup. That would be me........I am a walking zombie......fucking feel like death. Why o why wont the sandman come take me by the hand and lead me to that all wonderful place I like to call sleep? I feel like I am being punished for something I have done...........either in this life or in a past one...I don't know if you all can relate to what it feels like to not be able to sleep...for... lemme me see now....approximately 10 days...but ITS NOT RIGHT!!! Fucked up in a big,big,way man...What's worse is nothing helps me sleep...Ambien,TY-PM's,trazadone...nothing...I know its due to stress...and I really don't know what else to do about that...the stress that is...I mean I workout, eat me vitamins....try and eat well and drink my 8 glasses of H2O a day...I do just about everything one would tell you to do........hell beer doesn't even work...I tried that last night...just to sleep...not having a few cold suds for the fun, but to sleep.......now that's whacked baby..truly...so after 3 beers I finally laid down at 4Am and I was up at 7Am...

cry...yup maybe I can cry myself to sleep....

somethings gotta give..

My bro is getting ready to jet on out of town 4 the night..my cousin is taking the VOWS today so Mr.C is going to go and attend the festivities. I wish my cuz all the best and all the happiness in the world.Congrats!

I must go and try and get some school work done...if I can concentrate long enough to get it done...

Oh boy aint life grand at times?

Ciao babes


No comments: