Tuesday, December 07, 2004

hmmmmmmmmm........

So today is a day that is....... well .........confusing to say the least....found out some info last night that I am not to sure what to do with......I just love this part......and the thing is I am glad I know it but then again I'm not. I wish I could go into further details but as luck would have it I am not at liberty to do so.....so yea......

There goes my Alarm.....I set it for almost noon today.....cos I have been staying up until around 4am......talking and listening and feeling.....and then there are those alarms..... its almost metaphorical......

Today's post is rather a riddle I know, but for those who know me....and maybe those who don't.....they can read between the lines.

Moving on and on .......

I have to work today..........5 days went by rather quickly and of course I got NOTHING accomplished......which is needless to say rather sad. I am actually looking forward to work today....be nice to get out this house and around some actual people other than the grumpy Mr.C. I still have not finished my exam and its not a good thing.....Flex classes are for the birds lemme tell ya.....when I sign up for classes tomorrow I will not be taking anymore...I am an individual who desperately needs DEADLINES!!!

Okay....I still need to figure out where I am going for a weekend this month.....Portland,North,Vegas? Now Vegas is really where I would prefer to be....SUN and FUN...I would love to go to Oregon.....I miss me pals and dancing my ass off with Binks.....we had some fun....cut that rug we did...... ;) Ahhhhhhhhh decisisons... decisions....

Ok then I must sign off......

Keep it Real folks

Ciao






No comments: