Thursday, December 02, 2004

what was that again?

So here is me sitting around doing nothing. I just actually had this quick cat nap...literally. I laid down to pet my Kitty and fell asleep next to her...but her animal dreams (twitching,jerking) woke me up. I have always wondered what cats dream about....chasing dem mices and rolling in cat nip I spose...friendly happy dreams...... unlike the ones I have had in the past....

Moving On...

So this is laughs....Seriously. For the first time I AM NOT the one who woke up goin What the the fuck did I say to my(almost) gf/bf last night? Yes! I just got off the phone with Shocker who is completely ....well...shocked about what came out of Shockers drunken mouth last night. I had some really interesting voicmails this morning.....I should have saved them......dammit....why didnt I? Anyway.......tis ok there Shocker......no biggie.....heheheh......better you than me though babe !

mmmmmmm


Ok.... I must run to the U.S Postal Office to send off a parcel for school and come back and try to take an exam.....I am so tired today though.......the insomnia is finally getting the best of me now.....I should really just sleep....my body and mind are telling me to SLEEP....but when I have all this shit to do......no time for the much needed Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz's

ok folks have a bitchin Thursday.....


On side note

I am a lil pissed off here....I just noticed that the post I put up last night has somehow, mysteriousley disapeared..now WTF? Where in the HELL did it go?
Dammit man!
I will have to re-do it now........

I liked that post.....

Ah hell



ciao 4 Now

No comments: