Sunday, December 12, 2004

I wont tell em your name

Here I be on a Sunday...in a strange mood too....still feeling a bit sickish.....got the Blahs......I guess that would be perfect way to describe how I feel.....listening to the Goo Goo Dolls today......pretty fitting tunage to fit my melancholy mood....also listening to Keane...I really like this band....I heard that they named themselves after their hometown in England....anyway I think they are way cool....that song Somewhere only we know is pretty coo too.

So I am not feeling like myself today and really haven't been as of late....Don't feel like I am going to meet up 2 the expectations that have been set for me....feel like maybe its the idea of ME that has someone all trippin....That's how I feel....and I don't know what to do about it.....Need to just have a meet n greet and see what's what.....

Moving on......

I tried to sign up for my Spring Courses and as usual I have to meet with my Advisor b4 I can get into my classes....I keep 4getting that @ WSU your advisor is pretty much like a doting parent......Have to be up in your action at all times....which is nice......keeps one from taking the wrong classes and getting on an academic detour so to speak.....so I shall hear back from her in the Morrow hopefully....

I need to get the X-mas Tree up and try and spread some holiday cheer....which may be a bit hard this year.....Ol' St. Nick and I are in completely different universes this year.......hopefully I will snap out of my Scroogy mood and find my Merry Merry side......there is always spiked eggnog to help me out.......

Ok then.........I shall call it a Blog and check out....

Ciao 4 Now




No comments: