Monday, December 13, 2004

The fabulous life

Woke up today feeling a bit better.....then I turned on the tube and I got caught up in the Fabulous Life of Some Celebrity I Could Care Less About .....I mean do people really watch this shit?.....I sat and watched just to see what the big 2 do is about ....and I really...... honestly....... cannot see the appeal behind watching someone livin it up with Jets, Mercedes and Versace....I mean it would be nice...... but I do believe there are more pressing matters that we could concern ourselves about...such as why some freak jumped up on a stage at a Damageplan concert and shot and killed the guitarist"Dimebag" Darrell Abbott, 38, becos he left his previous band Pantera. Why this horrible act had to happen is baffling and disturbing....my thought and prayers go out to the family and fans of the victims.....and much love to Mr. C.....as he adores the slain guitarist.

I must be off......time to hit the shower and have a cuppa..might even head to Starbucks for a cuppa heaven...... Eggnog Late'......just love those...


Have a Merry Monday....

blah...

:)


lata'



No comments: