Monday, May 16, 2005

50

I stole this from someone who stole it from someone who also stole it from another who stole and...well you get the fricken idea.

For those who wanna know 50 weird things about me..


1. Your name spelled backwards. elocin (sounds like a prescription)
2. Where were your parents born? Mom was born in Missoula MT. Fuck my father
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Mariah Careys new song We Belong Together cos I like it
4. What's your favorite restaurant? Standfords cos its where Patti Anne and I used to do lunches and we had great lunches ;)
5. Last time you swam in a pool? O boy..ummmm ..I think when I went skinny dippen with the guys, but I'm not sure
6. Have you ever been in a school play? Yes a lot actually...I was in drama all throughout school.
7. How many kids do you want? elzilcho
8. Type of music you dislike most? RAP….although I like slim shady
9. Are you registered to vote? Yep, since I hit 18!
10. Do you have cable? Of course, why do you think I am the procrastination queen?
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? Yes. I lived on one my entire 11th summer
12. Ever prank call anybody? Hell yea..big time
13. Ever get a parking ticket? Yes, in a rental. they never did find me...heheheh
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Hell YEA!!!
15. Farthest place you ever traveled. Hong Kong China
16. Do you have a garden? No, but I had tomato plants last summer, pain in the ass
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Snoopy
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I think so
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower. Morning and evening..but I love bubble baths too
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? SAW. I’m sorry I liked it!
21. Favorite pizza topping? Garlic chicken and mushroom, green peppers, red peppers lots of cheese and onions. Best served with cold beer.
22. Chips or popcorn? Depends on the mood and the occasion. Popcorn for movies. Chips for bedtime snacking..not so comfy on the sheets though.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? pink
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Uh, no...
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? LMFAO!!!
26. Orange Juice or apple? OJ
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? My brother took me for a great steak @ Roosters.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Godiva or Twix
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? I have been mailing mine in lately, but I think when I was 18.
30.
Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Last summer...my own homegrown tomtaers.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? I think so..yea...Basketball…woopdty doo
32. Are you a good cook? I am an excellent cook
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Well yea...jeeze
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? No
35. Sprite or 7-up? Both
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Yes. scrubs
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Vicodin.for me rib
38. Ever throw up in public? HAHAHAHA o god yes. sigh
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? I would fall in love with a millionaire..JK..true love..$ isn't everything.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes. I have experienced it.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? No.
42. Can exes be friends? Yes I am with a few.well.one
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My brother, in April
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? Yep, I was a CUTE baby. I had a bunch of blonde hair. My mom said I had cwazy hair...still do..dammit.
45. What message is on your voicemail? Something along the lines of "I cant get to my phone so pls leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can..fuckers!" I joke. all of the above minus the 'fuckers '
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Gilda Radner..all her characters
47. What was the name of your first pet? Killer. I am serious. he was a lil white dog who was crazy.my mom called him killer.
48. What is in your purse? Wallet, celly, make-up, brush,pen(s), gum,chapstick, lighter, lint.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Ummmmm EG>...Eat. And watch TV
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? My friend Pattie Anne. We talked today after almost 2 months of not talking...and as always my brother...he is a great guy

No comments: