Monday, May 30, 2005

slacker

I am such a slacker for neglecting my lonely 'ol Blog, but hey life happens and that’s the way the ball bounces.

I will update when I am not so flippin exhausted, I worked out like an Olympian, which BTW..... I am not!... and well…… I am paying for it now. Its the swimming, that kills me every time.............every single time. I now remember why my mom loved summers........she could send us off to the pool for 6 hrs of swimming and when we literally crawled in the door she was oh to happy to put us nighty nite, which is what I feel like doing right now.
But there is a West Wing Marathon on, a brother to feed and a cat to ..........well...........clean.......as she is filthy........

Again


See

Life just keeps me to busy to Blog..............

Right.

No comments: