Wednesday, May 25, 2005

hangin

Its official,I am hungthefuckover!

I tried those chaser pills... and ummmmmm no, they do not work.... but you can’t blame one for trying. I truly don’t think they make a pill for idiots such as myself that have shots of well...7 different concoctions...........no I don’t think they do...had I stuck with beer....most likely I would
have felt OK today, but seeing how I didn’t.........

In other news...............I talked with someone last night and don’t remember a damn thing, bits and pieces, so I am hoping it isn’t as bad as I am making it out to be.

I do remember my brother walking out at some crazy hour and asking me what the fuck I was doing, I think that’s what ended the conversation.

So again I have broken 2 of my 5 drinking rules.........Never Call someone you are dating or were dating wasted, and never ever mix your alcohol...........

The other 3 were followed so therefore are not necessary to discuss at this time.

I am off to try and eat and curl up and die

Fun stuff

No comments: