Sunday, May 08, 2005

Real

I just returned home from a night getaway...I am refreshed and feel anew...I feel as if I have taken a breath of fresh air for the 1st time in months...I am re-energized, like the energizer bunny.

My brother is in a good mood as well.... he just had a new CD player put into the car...perfect timing I would think as I just returned in the car from my getaway and would have liked having the tunes whilst I was driving, but it was nice anyway. So the car sounds great and all is well in Mr. C land.

I am waiting to receive my last grade for my English course...so far I have B+'s in all me courses...I am really pleased. Just think if I had actually tried and put forth all me efforts I would have had all A's baby, but I will settle for an above average grade, as I am... after all, above average..period.

So with this I shall end my entry. I am going to watch Saw...and call it a night. Tomorrow is the beginning of a new week...and I have my renewed outlook and I am ready to take on the week and whatever it may bring.


I sure hope its all good...as I really would like to keep this new real feeling alive and kicking.

No comments: