Monday, May 23, 2005

lag

I have been lagging with me posts here at the 'ol Blog as of late due to having nothing of importance to Blog about. I will say that I am feeling really great about mlyfe and all that is going on it as of late. My brother and I are getting along famously, as well as the rest of my fandamily. Work is going well and my friends here in Small-town are all groovy, great, and grand. So in that respect I am really happy.

I must admit I am finding myself missing the 'relationship' part of life. It’s been along time since I have been really in love, and I sometimes wonder if that part of mlyfe has played out its part. I hope not as I truly am a great romantic at heart, its just I have not been so lucky in love or with finding the right one. I have the knack of meeting someone and not clicking and then hurting them when the non-click turns into a ticking time bomb...meaning me saying how I feel and the reactions are those of a ...well.........explosion of emotions...that I dare say...do not handle well...AT ALL.

Tis my weakness..........and I wish I were a stronger woman in that sense of handling situations of that sort with more finesse and sensitivity, but as with all things in this short ride ...live and learn.

Moving on...

Star Wars was in a word AWESOME...

It is the best of the 3...I recommend it for all who enjoy Lucas and his StarOpera saga............really was a must see.........

Well I must be off.........I am dead tired. I just wrote and English paper for my brother's GF...she came over for my help and well.... I ended up writing the damn thing...wouldn’t you know it, it was on the topic of friends and once I started writing her a rough draft, well I basically just wrote the whole bloody thing...words just pour out of me at times...especially on topics close to my heart.


Speaking of heart...

Mine is lagging...tis tried...

Time for the must needed
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: