Monday, May 16, 2005

Pain/Gain

Who was it that said "No pain, no gain"? I wanna have a chitchat with that individual.

I went to the gym today and did a 2 hr workout............and I am feeling it now...I am sure by tomorrow I will be crawling out of bed.........I should have taken it a bit easier, but once I start I cant stop...I am like that with allot of things, most things...OK EVERYTHING!!!


In other events...I really haven’t done much today...I actually chatted with one of my former students from Hong Kong today...Daniel...that was nice...he was my favorite student, perhaps becos he is extremely handsome and charming, but more so cos he enjoyed my lessons and actually learned a great deal from me..............that was to be taken in an academic way...

No let me take that back. I actually did do something today.... shopped again...I went to Costco to buy a MP3 player/cd player so I can have some tunage while I kill myself at the gym and ended up buying more clothes and other items that I could have lived without.........that store needs to have a flashing banner outside its doors warning potential customers of the hazards that WILL be inflicted on their bank accounts if they dare walk inside...........or maybe one just for me.

COLEY YOU DONT NEED A NEW NAUTICA T-SHIRT OR A SPICE RACK OR A 10-GALLON CONATINR OF DIAL SOAP!!!!!

I think that may have deterred me from spending entirely too much $ on things I really didn’t need...

Then again............when someone tells me or warns me not to do something I tend to do it ten fold...so I really cannot win

I am my own worst enemy...


Aint I a daisy?

No comments: