Thursday, May 05, 2005

Rejuvenate

Today is the 1st day in many days that I have felt neither the desire nor the need to Blog about anything. That last week of cramming and slamming a terms worth of material was a bit trying on me..........but I am recovering....slowly.

I am actually going to work out...a 1st in about a …..month……and trust me its showing..

Speaking of exercise........N2 and I are going to hit the gym together this summer.......seems Tantrum made some snide and crude remark to her ......which has set her off on the "I am SO HUGE" trip....which of course is not true........but when an ass of a man tells a grrl she looks obese...well it tends to have this effect...........so all in all...it will be good for both of us......I LOVE the gym.........but hate going alone.......and she HATES the gym....but likes hanging out with me.....so its a win win.

In other news.......well.........in my personal life.....things are fine. I have decided to leave out my personal life from now on........as I like to keep certain things between me and me. If ya know what I mean......

Ok then.........that’s all I got........hafta get a groove on.........

Coleyz song 4 the day

American Baby

Dave Matthews Band

No comments: