Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Ray

I just watched Ray (I know, I am behind the times here) and it was an amazing movie. Jamie Foxx's performance was mesmerizing. I have always been a RC fan, but after seeing this film it has only made me more so. So for all of those who haven’t seen it yet.....I really do recommend it. I also have 2 other flicks to blog about,Ladder 49 & Team America. TA sucked ASS!!! Those dudes need to stick with animation, but the fire fighter flick was really cool....maybe cos I am secretly in love with Joaquin Phoenix and have been since Gladiator & Quills.....yumm!

Moving on..

Really nothing to new to report. I am getting ready to hit the gym and then its back here to dig up 3 papers from my PCC days to submit to WSU for me writing portfolio, which I might say is a complete and utter waste of fucking time. I am a graduate and therefore, I must obviously have the ability to write a damn paper...........I even taught English for crying out loud....so for me to dig out this stuff, will be time consuming and well, irritating.


In other news.

Glad to hear that the deep throat mystery has now been solved, now maybe the government can get back to business.
Then again maybe not.

Don’t wanna fix somethin that aint broken...

Right?

No comments: