Monday, June 20, 2005

wall-to-wall

Yesterday my Landlord George dropped by to see what’s what in regards to my brothers room...see he (George) had a guy come over about 10 days ago to fix my brothers light as it stopped working due to the ceiling fan. The fan had a short in it thus resulting in the overhead light malfunctioning. Well the idiot...(and thats a compliment)..that George sent over fixed the light and the fan but in the process somehow disengaged the outlets in Mr. C's room from working...so George stopped by to see if he the idiot had come back to fix his error...and of course he hadn’t, well Georgy said he would send an electrician out (which he did today and the power is again on in Mr.C's room) and also while he was here wanted to look at our carpet as I have been asking if he would be so kind as to put in new carpet. He looked around and laughed and said "well Coley there isn’t anything wrong with this carpet." I replied with " I know, but George this is the carpet they put in when his place was built, 20 yrs ago!"...Well...to make a long story short I won the argument and I now get to go and pick out new carpet this Wednesday.............I am rather psyched..........BUT...George mentioned that he was going to send the idiot out again to lay the carpet .........and I responded with a I DONT THINK SO!..........so he is sending someone new to do the carpet laying...

Just goes to show........I always get what I want..........

;)


Moving on...

I just returned from work and it went rather well...N2, L Lady, and myself managed the shift and all went really well.............so now I am going to find something to munch on and relax b4 I call it a day.........

Thats all 4 now

No comments: